You might be worried about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it could affect your life. This may include being asked to stay at home or avoid other people. This might feel difficult or stressful but there are lots of things you can try that could help your wellbeing. Please visit the website links below for advice and support.
If you would like to contact me for support either for yourself or for a pupil please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks Vicky Day ELSA, Wellbeing Lead and DDSL
Social Stories about Coronavirus
- School is Closing: https://www.elsa-support.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/School-is-closing.pdf
- What is Coronavirus? A useful story explaining the Coronavirus to children: https://www.elsa-support.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Story-about-Coronavirus.pdf
- We are at home: https://www.elsa-support.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/We-are-at-home-right-now.pdf
- Social Distancing: https://www.elsa-support.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Social-contact-story.pdf
- What is going on?: https://www.flipsnack.com/CSKidsBooks/what-s-going-on.html
- Children’s Commissioner Guide to Coronavirus: https://www.childrenscommissioner.gov.uk/publication/childrens-guide-to-coronavirus/
- Brain Break: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk_qU7l-fcU
Useful apps such as Worry Time and Smiling Mind are free to download and appropriate for Primary ages, parents, teachers and all adults!
- Mindline Somerset: Please call if you are suffering anxieties or require emotional support. Monday- Friday (9am – 11pm), Sat – Sun (8pm-11pm). Call 01823 276 892.
Disorder Specific Resources